The following outline, IMPO, does not present the depth of where God took us in His Word. It is just an outline God gave me to help me keep my thoughts together and an outline to help you remember easier.
WHERE LOVE IS MISSING...
v. 11 – the key for understanding this passage. – love on another – something we should be aware of since this truth has been with us since our coming to Christ.
1 - Love is missing among the LOST – v. 12
- EVIL – of evil intent, nature
- INDIFFERENT – Those whose heart refuse the things of Truth
- RIGHTEOUS – approved and acceptable of God – for doing right
2 - Love is missing among the LOATHING – v. 13-15
- PHYSICAL – Does not love - siblings
- SPIRITUAL – Hates – in Christ
3 - Love is missing among the LAZY - v. 16-18
- NO EFFORT – Sees his brother in need - We are to love in DEED
- NO EMPATHY – Shuts up his heart – We are to love in TRUTH
I LOVE MY CHURCH!!!