FRIDAY NEWS for EBCI
Family and Friends,
Tomorrow will be our inaugural meeting at DECC. I want to say up front… every one of you has been an encouragement to me as this major adjustment was brought into the life of EBCI.
As difficult as this week has been in making this adjustment, your love for the Lord and EBCI has been the major influence that has kept me from going crazy. I love my church family.
A few things to remind you of…
- A bus will leave the villas at 9 AM sharp
- This bus will travel to the Ibn Battuta Metro area and collect those from the metro wanting a ride to DECC.
- The bus will remain at Ibn Battuta until 9:45 sharp then drive all those on board to DECC to drop those riding off.
- Brother Paul will be on the bus, so leek for his familiar smile.
- For those driving, the doors will be open at 9 AM
- We will fellowship and do some setting up of things specifically for us (video camera – music stuff…).
- Worship will begin as close to 10 AM as possible.
God has not forgotten us, and this is going to an awesome Saturday.
Tomorrow's message is critical to the move we are making. Your presence for tomorrows service will be a great encouragement to all of the EBCI family. Please do all you can to not miss this inaugural service.
Pray for this… We have a number of our family that cannot worship with us on Saturdays due to their work schedules. We want to make sure this group of family embers knows we have not and will not forget about them.
One of the ways we will do this is by recording our services. I know we have been doing this, but I have upgraded our camera and I need someone to volunteer for tomorrow to be in charge of setting this camera up and doing all we can to have the best recording we can. We will not be live streaming, as there is no Wi-Fi… but we can record. If you can be at DECC, no later than 9:15… I will hand the equipment to you and let you do your thing to get it going. Please send me an email letting me know you can and will help with this.
I will see all you who can be at DECC tomorrow… THEN.
I Love My Church… Her People… Our God…
I Love you.